Fish Pimp® has revolutionized the way you clean and condition fly lines with the Renew Line ToolTM. Now you can clean and condition your line as fast as you can reel it in. With the Renew Line ToolTM, you can clean and condition your line anywhere, standing streamside or on the deck of a boat. Patented
- By cleaning and conditioning your fly line on a regular basis, it will shoot further, pick up easier and last longer.
- The Renew Line ToolTM is made with quality ABS plastic so it is durable and lightweight. Its open hinge is padded with soft foam so it can be attached to any rod size by sliding the tool up or down the shaft of the rod until it fits snug.
- The tool holds two reusable cleaning pads that will both remove grime and apply a cleansing solution or line dressing as you reel in your line.
- Cast or strip your line off the reel.
- Open the tool and apply cleaning solution or line dressing to both cleaning pads. (We recommend Renew Cleaning & ConditioningTM solution).
- Place your rod across one hinge and lay your line across the treated cleaning pad.
- Slowly close the tool around the rod and line. Be careful not to pinch the line in the end plates when closing.
- Reel in your line and you’re ready to fish!
- For best results, clean your line after each use, letting it cure overnight to make it cast like new.